How to apply (Academic Year 2019-2020):
The student who want to be admitted to the course must submit an online application (available from March,2019), following these steps:
- Register to UNIMI (if you are not yet registered to the portal);
- Login to online services and choose
“Admission and Ranking Lists – Ammissioni e Graduatorie corsi di laurea” > Master programmes without entrance examination;
- Pay the admission fee (30 euro), with Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) while applying online (if you are in Italy you can choose MAV);
- Upload the following documents (in one of these formats .jpg .pdf .rtf) file:
- Standard documentation: (i) degree certificate and (ii) transcripts attesting exams taken, grades and credits (ECTS/CFU) in English or Italian;
- Passport/ID card;
- Letter of motivation;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- English level certificate (e.g.: TOEFL, IELTS, certifications obtained within your current/previous University, etc.) or any other relevant documentation (e.g.: award of a degree held in English, English language as mother tongue, 6 CFU/ECTS in English [L-LIN/12]);
- Recommendation letter* (optional).
*The Recommendation letter has to be sent by an external Referee (not by the applicant), directly to the Master’s degree Office Manager, preferably by email or by post (ordinary mail) specifying in the subject “Presentation of MIE applicant: LastName FirstName”.
Address: MIE Office Manager, DEMM, via Conservatorio no. 7 – 20122 Milan (Italy)
Applicants must obtain a bachelor degree by December 31st 2019.
VERY IMPORTANT: non-EU citizens resident abroad who do not have an Italian residence permit, must also submit their formal pre-application to the Italian Embassy or Consulate in their country, by the annually established deadline.
Deadline to submit online application was July 12nd 2019 h. 12:00 noon CEST
Applications are closed.
Candidates who have not yet received the result will receive it in the coming weeks via email.
What happens next:
Once the application has been submitted:
- The members of the Admission Board verify if the candidate meets the entry requirements;
- Verified the entry requirements , the Admission Board will assess the qualifications and will decide whether to admit or reject or ask the candidate for an interview (via Skype or other electronic means);
- The candidate will receive the letter of admission/rejection, through the students’ application portal SIFA, in addition to notification via email;
- In case of admission, the applicant will be able to proceed with enrolment and pay the annual fees. The enrolment procedure will be available from mid-July, 2019. As soon as the procedure opens, we kinldy suggest proceeding with the enrollment, following the instructions available at this page under the section “HOW TO ENROL”. The enrollment period will run from mid-July to October 2019.